Losing weight is something that needs lots of determination, but only determination will not help you to lose weight. You also need to find the right way that will help you to get the desired result. In that case juicing is considered to be the best way to lose weight. There are so many fruits and vegetables provided by nature, which you can include in your diet in the right way. You will surely able to get rid of those extra pounds. Juices have a lot and micronutrient in them and they are also very low in calories and the best thing about juice is they doesn’t contain any fat. They are rich in minerals, vitamin, and enzymes.
It works as an appetite suppressant so that they help you to lose weight. Along with helping you to lose weight, it also provides your body all essential nutrients. Here are the juicing recipes for weight loss which will help you t get the desired result.
Juicing Recipes for Weight Loss:
1.) Carrot and Grapefruit Smoothie
Everyone know about the importance of carrot juice for weight loss. Carrot is extremely low in calories and high in fiber which makes carrot juice a perfect vegetable juice for weight loss. Being rich in fiber it also helps to keep your tummy satiated for a longer time and prevents mindless craving, which is considered as one of the main reason for weight gain. Studies have shown that eating grapefruit after consuming a meal high in fats can help in cutting out the calories by a fifth. Therefore the combination of these two foods makes the ideal smoothie for burning calories.
- Peel a grapefruit and cut the inner flesh into rough cubes.
- Take 4 carrots and cut them into small cubes.
- Then add all the ingredient in a food processor and add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and one inch peeled ginger to it.
- Mix it for about 3 to 4 minutes and pour in a smoothie glass and enjoy your juices.
- This is considered as one of the best juicing recipes for weight loss.
2.) Beetroot, Carrot and Strawberry Smoothie
Beetroot helps in enhancing exercise endurance and stamina so that you can workout longer in the gym without feeling drained. It contains high level on both insoluble and soluble fiber that helps in weight loss. Anthocyanins and ellagic acid present in strawberries help in losing weight by reducing inflammation and restoring the functions of weight-reducing hormones. Anthocyanins present in strawberries helps in the production of hormone adiponectin that boosts your metabolism and suppresses hunger by slowing down the speed of digestion of starchy foods. It is one of the best juicing recipes for weight loss.
- Take 2 beetroots and peel the skin of it and chop it into small cubes.
- Then add one cup of strawberries and one cup of carrots in a food processor.
- Add ¼ cup of water into the mixture and blend well to form a smooth paste.
- Pour this mixture into a tall serving glass and enjoy your smoothie.
3.) Kiwi and Cucumber Smoothie
Cucumber is one of the best vegetables that helps to lose weight naturally. Being rich in water and low in sodium, it also helps in reducing bloating and water retention. It contains only 45 calories which make it surprisingly low-calorie snack that you can eat anytime and also works in bulking up the salads. On the other hand, kiwi is loaded with energy, vitamins and nutrient and low in calories that make it perfect fruit for those who are trying to lose weight. Kiwi is also rich in dietary fibers that help to keep you satisfied for longer and prevent mindless munching.
- Peel and chop 2 kiwis and 1 cucumber.
- Put them in the blender and add a dash of lime and the mint leaves.
- Blend them well and experience the fat fighting power of this mean green smoothie.
4.) Bell Pepper and Apple Smoothie
It is one of the best juicing recipes for weight loss. The brightly colored peppers, especially red bell pepper are rich in capsaicin that provides it the spicy and burning feature. Capsaicin present in bell pepper increases the body temperature and speeds up the metabolism through thermogenesis that helps the body in burning calories and improving fat oxidation. Eating around 6 mg of capsaicin on a daily basis can increase the burning of abdominal fat in both women and men. Apple is low in fat, calories and sodium and high in vitamins and fiber that make it the perfect weight loss food. The water soluble fiber present in apple help in extracting cholesterol from the blood stream and keep the heart healthy.
- Chop a bell pepper and an apple and add it in a blender
- Then add one tablespoon of lemon juice and a half cup of water for a few minutes.
- Then pour the mixture into a glass and enjoy the spicy and hot taste of this delightful red smoothie.
5.) Cucumber, Celery and Apple Smoothie
It is considered as one of the best juicing recipes for weight loss. A balanced weight loss diet must include raw celery as a crunchy and satiating snack that doesn’t add excess calories to the body. It is extremely low in calories and high in vitamin C, K, potassium, folate, and dietary fibers, it also makes an important ingredient for juice to lose weight. A combination of celery with apples and cucumber helps in enhancing the effectiveness for weight loss even further.
- Chop 3 celery, 1 cucumber, and 1 apple into medium pieces
- Add all the ingredient in a food processor and add a half cup of water to it and blend them well to make a smooth paste. Pour into a drinking mug and enjoy with a dash of lemon.
6.) Mint, Watermelon and Kale Smoothie
Any weight loss vegetarian diet must include mint. It not only helps in enhancing the taste of the dishes but it also aids in weight loss by suppressing appetite. Mint is a natural appetite suppressant, chewing a few mint leaves between the meals helps in checking the craving for unhealthy snacks. Watermelon mainly contains water and extremely low in calories. It is a perfect fruit for weight loss. It is also the best fruit for cleansing and detoxifying the body. Kale is also called the king of vegetables that are high in antioxidants, fiber and beta carotene that not only aid in weight loss but it also improves cardiovascular health and prevents cancer. Mint watermelon and Kale Smoothie makes one of the best juicing recipes for weight loss.
- First, wash and chop the mint and kale leaves and pour all the ingredients in the food processor along with half cup of water. Blend all the ingredient well to make a smooth paste. Pour this juice in a large serving mug and enjoy it with a sprinkle of chia seeds powder on top.
7.) Cucumber and pineapple Smoothie
Pineapple is one of the best food for weight loss because of its high fiber and water content that aids in achieving the weight loss goals by keeping your satisfied for longer. Pineapple also helps in suppressing appetite and reducing the craving for unhealthy snacks. On the other hand, spinach is a green leafy vegetable that helps in preventing food craving and play an important role in the low-calorie meal. It is one of the best juicing recipes for weight loss.
- Chop one cucumber, one cup of each pineapple and spinach and add all the ingredients in a food processor and add a half cup of water to it. Blend them well and pour it into a glass and enjoy the tangy and flavorful taste of this weight loss smoothie.
8.)Broccoli, Cucumber, and Lettuce Smoothie
The best diet for weight loss must include broccoli. Only a cup of broccoli contain about 40 calories and it is a rich source of vitamin A, C, K along with folate and dietary fibers. It is also a source of omega 3 fatty acids that aid weight loss. Broccoli helps to keep you full without adding empty calories. Romanian lettuce is extremely effective in burning belly fat and speeds up the weight loss from the tummy. It is loaded with folate, beta-carotene, vitamin C and dietary fiber. It is also abundant in chromium that aids fat loss and retains and promote the formation of lean muscle. This is considered as one of the best juicing recipes for weight loss.
- Chop the lettuce, broccoli and cucumber and all the ingredients in the food processor. Add a half cup of water and blend thoroughly to make a smooth paste. Pour this mixture into a tall glass and add some lemon juice to it. drink this juice first in the morning.
9.) Tomato, Carrots and Asparagus Smoothie
the delicious and juicy red tomato is rich in antioxidant that helps in reducing the harmful effects of inflammation and fluid retention in the body. Tomato also helps in reversing leptin resistance in the body that helps to regulate metabolism, appetite and the fat burning process of the body. Tomato makes it one of the best juicing recipes for weight loss. Asparagus can be used in various ways to lose weight. It is a great source of soluble fiber, and help to keep you full and suppress hunger. Asparagus also helps to control blood sugar by helping in blood glucose metabolization. It is a natural diuretic that helps to flush out the excess fluid from the body and a natural remedy for bloating.
- Take 3 medium sized tomatoes, 6 stalks asparagus and 3 carrots.
- Wash and chop all the ingredient roughly and add them to a food processor.
- Add ¼ cup of water and blend well and pour into a serving glass.
- Enjoy it with a hint of mint and lemon juice.
10.) Pears, Strawberries, and Spinach
pears are high in carbs and low in calories that make it perfect pre and post workout food that improves lean muscle mass and help to reduce craving for unhealthy food by increasing satiety that makes it a perfect ingredient for weight loss. A pear contains about 100 calories and 6 grams of fiber that takes the time to break down in the stomach and keeps blood sugar under control by releasing a controlled amount of glucose in the blood stream.
- Pell the skin and remove the seeds from the pear.
- Chop the strawberries and spinach and add all the ingredient in the food processor.
- Add 1/4th cup of water to it.
- Pour this juice in a glass and enjoy in the evening.