Excessive belly fat can be harmful to your health, self-image, and self-esteem. Belly fat is a metabolically active fat that deposits deep inside the abdominal cavity and around the stomach. Belly fat doesn’t look good when you wear tight clothes that cause embarrassment. This fat makes you vulnerable to metabolic disturbances, inflammation and heart disease. Belly fat can lead to high blood pressure, diabetes and fatty liver diseases. There are several causes of belly fat such as weak metabolism, genetics, stress, hormonal changes, overeating, poor posture and unhealthy diet. Some people try dieting to lose belly fat but this is not the feasible solution. The best ways to get rid of belly fat are the healthy diet, exercises, and some home remedies.
Causes of Belly Fat:
- Junk food
- Consumption of more calories
- Poor and unhealthy lifestyle
- Lack of physical activity
- Consumption of carbohydrates in large amount
Best Ways to Lose Belly Fat Naturally & Fast:
1.) Exercise to Burn Fat Fast
Doing enough exercises at home will help your body to burn unwanted belly fat. Do at least 30 minutes of lighter exercises, 5 days in a week. There are some workouts that will help you to lose belly fat include:
- Run in place for 5 minutes.
- Jog around your parking lot or your office.
- Skipping rope or you can do jumping jacks.
- Chair squats also work great for belly fat.
- You can do dancing and swimming.
2.) Boost Your Metabolism to Lose Belly Fat Naturally and Fast
- Eating breakfast within an hour of waking up helps to keep your LDL cholesterol levels lower. In your breakfast, you can include beans, eggs, nuts, lean meat, peanut butter, fresh fruit, oats and green leafy vegetables. Avoid pastries, pancakes, and sugary cereal.
- Take at least 7 hours of sleep every night.
- Set your aim to take 10,000 steps in a day. Get a pedometer and increase the number of your daily steps you take. Walk for 30 minutes daily.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to activate your metabolism. Drinking more water helps your body to flush out toxins and improves your health. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water in a day.
3.) Lemon Water to Reduce Belly Fat Naturally and Fast
Lemon water is very helpful and effective to detoxify the liver. Lemon water will increase the enzymes that help to detoxify the liver.
Steps to Use Lemon Water for Losing Belly Fat:
- Make a glass of lemon water by extracting the lemon juice from a lemon and mix it with warm water.
- Drink this lemon water on an empty stomach.
- Don’t drink or eat anything for about 30 minutes after consuming.
- Drink this lemon water daily for better results.
4.) Ginger Tea to Burn Belly Fat Naturally
Ginger is one of the best home remedies that increase the body temperature and helps to burn fat easily. Ginger also suppresses the production of cortisol. It is a steroid hormone that is necessary for the energy regulation.
Steps to Use Ginger Tea to Get Rid of Belly Fat:
- Boil 4 cups of water and now add 1 to 2 inch of ginger to it.
- Simmer it for 5 to 10 minutes and then add 1 tsp of lemon juice and honey to it.
- Mix it well and then drink it in the morning or you can drink 2 to 3 cups throughout the day.
5.) Garlic to Lose Belly Fat in a Week
The anti-obesity properties in garlic help to lose belly fat. It will increase the blood cholesterol and reduce the diastolic blood pressure and triglycerides.
Steps to Use Garlic to Reduce Belly Fat Fast:
- In a cup of water, add 1 tsp lemon juice and stir it well.
- Now chew raw garlic cloves and then drink this lemon water on an empty stomach.
- Repeat it every morning to see the change within two weeks.
6.) Chia Seeds to Lose Belly Fat Fast
Chia seeds contain antioxidants, iron, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids and other dietary fibre that will make you feel fuller for a long time. Take 4 to 8 tbsp of chia seeds during the day will control your hunger.
Steps to Use Chia Seeds to Burn Belly Fat:
- Take some chia seeds and add them to your smoothies, soups, yogurt, salads or breakfast cereals.
- Mix it well and have it regularly to get rid of belly fat.
7.) Cranberry Juice to Lose Belly Fat Fast
Cranberry juice is the best way to losing belly fat. Cranberries contain organic acids such as quinic acid, malic acid and citric acid that work as digestive enzymes. This will work as emulsifying agents on your stubborn belly fat.
Steps to Use Cranberry Juice to Lose Stomach Fat:
- Take a cup of cranberry juice and 7 cups of water.
- Mix them well and drink 1 cup of this juice in the morning or throughout the day.
8.) Fish Oil to Lose Belly Fat Naturally
Fish oil has omega-3, fatty acids like docosahexaenoic acid, icosapentaenoic acid and linolenic acid that will help to break down the fat. Eating only fish is very effective and efficient.
Steps to Use Fish Oil to Get Rid of Belly Fat:
- Consume 6 grams of fish oil daily.
- You can also eat fish 2 times a week.
9.) Green Tea to Get Rid of Belly Fat Naturally
Drinking 4 cups of green tea daily will help to reduce more than 6 pounds of weight and fat within eight weeks. Green tea also helps to boost your metabolism.
Steps to Make Green Tea to Burn Belly Fat Fast:
- Take 1 to 2 tsp of green tea leaves and 5 mint or basil leaves.
- Add them to a cup of hot water and mix it well.
- Cover the solution and allow it to steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea and mix lemon juice and honey in it.
- Consume it 3 to 4 times a day. Prefer to take it after meals.
10.) Apple to Lose Belly Fat Fast
An apple a day keeps your belly fat away! Apples contain a natural compound known as pectin that effectively helps in losing weight. When you eat an apple, a gel-like substance is formed in the belly that traps the fat content and dietary cholesterol in the body. Apples are high in phytosterol, dietary fibre, and flavonoids that make you feel full and avoid overeating. To lose body fat or belly fat, eat an apple daily.
Additional Tips to Prevent Belly Fat:
- Don’t take the stress.
- Avoid eating sugary supplements and white rice.
- Avoid eating junk foods and red meat.
- Walk at least 1 km regularly.
- Reduce the amount of sodium intake.
- Skipping rope is the best exercise to lose belly fat.
- Include dairy foods like curd, low-fat milk etc. that plays an important role in cutting down few inches from your waistline.
- Always have a heavy breakfast, a moderate lunch and a light dinner as it will help to maintain your overall health.