You can easily reduce thigh fat with a combination of exercise and diet. Getting in shape and eating the right also means that you will also see fat loss in other parts of your body. If you are serious about losing fat in your thigh and elsewhere, so you can know by reading this article. You also have to keep in mind that spot reducing fat doesn’t work. Here you can find the ways to lose thigh fat.
Ways to Lose Thigh Fat:
1.) Do squats to Lose Fat from Thigh
There are many exercises you can do but the basic idea is this. Open you legs shoulder width apart. Lower your bum down to the ground until your thigh is parallel with the ground. The balance here for at least three seconds before pushing up.
- You can even try doing squats with an exercise ball. First place the ball against the wall with your lower back firmly. Then press against the ball. The ball will not only increase the intensity of the squat but it will also give you a nice back rub.
2.) Do lunges to Lose Thigh Fat
Put a 5 to 8-pound dumbbell in each hand, then lunge forward with one leg and bring the opposite knee about an inch above the ground. Step back and continue with the opposite leg and draw it in so that it can lightly tap the back of your right knee. Extend the left leg out again. Then repeat this process with the other leg.
3.) Hydrate to Burn Fat
Stick with water. Water is healthy, cheap, plentiful and actually tastes good. Water flushes out harmful toxins and carries nutrients to cells, and provides a moist environment for body tissue that needs it. doctors recommend drinking at least 64 ounces of fluid per day which is about 2 liters.
- You need to avoid energy drinks, sodas, concentrated juice etc. As they make difficult to shade off those extra pounds. All of these drinks have lots of sugar in them and sometimes as much as 300 calories which can negate a whole workout.
- Or you can drink a green tea for a source of antioxidants and negligible calories. Green contains about ten times the polyphenols as most other veggies, and help the body to protect its cells from the free radicals. The best thing about tea is it contain only about 1 to 2 calories, which means that a simple cup of tea is about as guilt-free as it gets.
- Drink a cup of tea and a glass of water prior to your meal. This will trick your body to feel more full than actually, it is, meaning that your craving will be lower and you will be inclined to eat less during a meal.
4.) Eat healthy to Lose Thigh Fat
You don’t need to follow any particular diet in order to eat healthily. You can just simply watch what you are eating to slim down and get fit. When you are eating healthy you should consider what sort of items from each food groups you should be eating. Try to eat balanced meals every time you sit down to eat.
Protein- Go for lean meat when you get your protein intake. Foods such as chicken breast, egg whites, are a lean source of protein. You can also go for beans, soy product, and nuts.
Carbohydrate- Complex carbohydrate are absorbed slowly by your body, so they don’t overload your system. So you can include oats, whole wheat products and unprocessed grains such as brown bread, brown rice etc.
Fruits and vegetables- It may be hard to believe that, but actually, there are better fruits and veggies than others. Look for super foods such as blueberries, kale, and swiss chard.
Good fat vs bad fats- Monosaturated fats and omega 3 fatty acids are good for your system and will actually help to lower your cholesterol. Olive oil, nuts, fish oil, and seed oil contain good fats. Saturated fat and trans fat are the things that will make your thighs larger. These include most processed, cakes candy, etc.
Diary- Go for low-fat diary products. Yogurt is great as it contains bacteria that will help to digest and process food efficiently. Diary products are also a good source of calcium and protein.
5.) Low Carb Diet to Burn Leg Fat
The theory behind it is that people eat too many carbs. A diet rich in carbs causes the body to release insulin. Insulin is control by the body through producing glucose, which then gets converted into fat. The low carb diet structures your meals around protein, vegetables, soy products nuts and fruits to avoid this. While if you want to limit he amount of carbs you eat, you don’t want to completely cut them out of your diet. Try to have carbs at least 20% of the time. as your body don’t need glucose for function, and carbs are a good source for that. Food that is allowed as part of the low carb diet they will help you to lose thigh fat.
- Unprocessed high protein meats such as lamb, beef, chicken, pork and turkey.
- Unprocessed high protein fish such as tuna, salmon, trout and mackerel.
- Low carbohydrate vegetables and leafy greens.
- Full fat unprocessed goat, cow or sheep’s milk cheeses.
6.) Low-Calorie Diet to Reduce Fat
If you will burn more calories than you take in, you will lose weight. The low-calorie diet means you reducing your intake to between 1200 to 1500 calories per day for women. It is recommended that if you want to lose not more than 2 pounds per week. It is not safe to attempt to lose more than 2 pounds per week unless you are under strict doctor supervision.
- Limit the amount of fat you eat between 35 to 60 grams per day. this makes that fats should make up about 20 to 30 percent of your entire calories for the day.
- Try to eat about 55 to 66 grams of low-fat protein, which includes poultry, meat, and fish per day. this should include for about 15% to 25% of your total calorie intake for the day.
7.) Keto diet to Lose Thigh Fat
Keto diet is like low carb diet. In that, you try to avoid eating carbs by substituting protein fats into your diet. The difference is that keto diet is higher in fat and lower in protein.
- If you will eat too much of protein, so your body turn the excess protein into glucose, which is what you are trying to avoid in carbs in the first place. But fats have no effect on blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Shoot to get about 70 to 75% of calories from fat and about 20 to 25% from protein and 5 % form the carbohydrate. Limit a number of carbs you eat between 20 to 50 grams per day.
- Restricting a number of carbs is the most important part of the keto diet. It is important to understand how to count carbs correctly. Invest in a carb counter guide and read it.
8.) Exercise your Whole Body to Lose Pounds
Exercise it very important if you want to lose thigh fat. The body loses fat by converting it into usable energy. This process is called ketosis. You need to keep in mind that when your body converts fat into energy, it loses fat from all over the body, not just in a specific place like your thighs. So order to lose thigh fat you have to work out your entire body.
9.) Full Body Workout to Lose Thigh Fat
If you want a full body workout that burns a lot of calories but is safe on your joints. Try swimming or biking. These are recommended specifically for the people suffering from arthritis or nursing a serious injury. Do workout for an hour at least three times a week.
10.) Play a Sport to Lose Thigh Fat
Joining a competitive league or just playing with your friends can make a huge difference in burning calories. People are more motivated to participate in sports for social and competitive reasons. This means people are much more likely to plan for the entire game and burn more calories than we are to give up when the workout becomes hard.
If you don’t want to play sports but still want an of workout in a group, make a workout group with your friends and set a gym schedule every week and help each other stick to it. you can also get exercise videos and do them at your house with your friends. Just make sure to keep each other on track.