Many people suffer from skin tags problem. Skin tags on the skin look very awful. They can harm a person’s self-confidence so getting rid of skin tags is a priority. Skin tags are harmless and they are not painful. Skin tags occur due to the buildup of blood vessels and collagen in the thick parts of the skin. These fleshy our growths are tiny in size and visible in deformed in shape. It usually occurs on neck, arms, armpits, eyelids and lower part of the breast. Skin tags can occur in both women and men. They also appear on the face or body where friction occurs. Friction may be caused by rubbing due to clothing, skin to skin contact and jewelry. There are some other factors also that causes skin tags such as genetics, hormones, age and excess weight. You can treat skin tags by trying some home remedies or you can use rush to the doctor. Read this article to know how to get rid of skin tags naturaly.
Symptoms of Skin Tags:
- Irregular in shape
- Small skin outgrowths
- Pink or brownish in color
Causes of Skin Tags:
- Human papillomavirus
- Hormonal changes
- Scratches due to jewelry, shaving and clothing.
- Excess use of steroids
Best Remedies to Get Rid of Skin Tags Naturally:
1.) Tea Tree Oil to Treat Skin Tags Naturally
Tea tree oil is one of the best natural remedies for treating skin tags. The natural medicinal properties in tea tree oil help to control and cure many skin disorders including moles and skin tags.
Steps to Use Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Skin Tags:
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in water.
- Pour 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil on it.
- Now rub this oil over the skin tag in circular motions.
- Repeat this method twice a day for a week until the skin tag go.
2.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Remove Skin Tags Fast
Apple cider vinegar is very effective in treating skin tags. Due to high acidic nature of apple cider vinegar, it will remove the skin tags. Don’t use apple cider vinegar near your eyelids as it will harm your eyes.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Cure Skin Tags:
- Dab a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it to the skin tag.
- After applying apple cider vinegar it may cause a stinging sensation.
- Use it for 2 to 4 weeks for removing skin tags.
3.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Skin Tags Naturally
Lemon juice is the best home remedy for treating skin tags. The citric acid in lemon juice helps to decompose the cells in the skin tags.
Steps to Use Lemon Juice for Skin Tags Removal:
- Dab a cotton ball in lemon juice and then apply it on the skin tag.
- Leave it on the affected area until it dries.
- Repeat this method for a few days.
4.) Banana Peel to Treat Skin Tags Naturally
Banana peel is the best home remedy for skin tags removal. The strong antioxidant properties and enzymes in banana peel help to dissolve the skin tag.
Steps to Use Banana Peel to Remove Skin Tags:
- Cut the banana peel and then place it on the affected area.
- Now use a bandage to cover the area.
- Make sure that inside part of the peel comes in contact with the affected area.
- Keep it overnight and repeat this method daily until the skin tag is removed.
5.) Onion Juice to Remove Skin Tags Naturally
Onion juice has certain properties that help in getting rid of skin tags.
Steps to Use Onion Juice to Treat Skin Tags:
- Cut an onion into small pieces and soak it in a bowl with salt overnight.
- Now extract the juice from onion salt solution.
- In the evening, apply this onion juice on the skin tag and cover it with a bandage.
- Leave this onion juice for the whole night.
- Wash it in the morning with warm water.
- Repeat this method every night for a week.
6.) Aloe Vera Gel to Get Rid of Skin Tags Naturally
Aloe vera is one of the best natural remedies for treating skin tags. Aloe vera has all the properties to heal any kind of skin disorder including skin tag.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera Gel to Prevent Skin Tags:
- Apply some aloe vera juice on the skin tag.
- Keep this aloe vera gel overnight and wash it in the morning.
- Repeat it daily as it will remove the skin tag faster.
7.) Nail Polish to Remove Skin Tags Overnight
Using nail polish is one of the good ways for removing skin tags.
Steps to Use Nail Polish for Skin Tags Removal:
- Cover the skin tag with nail polish completely.
- Leave it for some time until it dries.
- Repeat this method 2 to 3 times using fresh nail polish as it will fade off the skin tag.
8.) Garlic to Cure Skin Tags Naturally and Fast
Garlic is one of the best home remedies for treating skin tags. Garlic contains strong antifungal and antibacterial properties that make it best for removing skin tags.
Steps to Use Garlic to Treat Skin Tags:
- Take some garlic cloves and crush them.
- Extract the juice from garlic.
- Apply this garlic juice on the skin tag and cover it with bandage
- Make sure to change the band and garlic juice at least 3 times a day.
9.) Castor Oil and Baking Soda to Get Rid of Skin Tags Naturally
Castor oil and baking soda work great for removing skin tags.
Steps to Use Baking Soda and Castor Oil to Cure Skin Tags:
- Make a thick paste by mixing baking soda and castor oil.
- Now apply this paste over the skin tag and cover it with tape or band-aid.
- Keep it for a night and then wash it off with warm water in the morning.
- Repeat this process for ten days until the skin tag is removed.
10.) Aspirin to Remove Skin Tags Fast
Aspirin works great for skin tags removal.
Steps to Use Aspirin for Skin Tags Removal:
- Take an aspirin and dissolve it in a little water.
- Now apply this solution over the skin tag.
- Aspirin will dry the skin tag and remove it from the skin.
- Use duct tape to cover the skin tag as it will remove the skin tag completely.
- Use hydrogen peroxide to clean the area.
- Apply Vitamin E oil to the skin tag and cover it with a bandage.
- Treating skin tag with dental floss is a great way for skin tag removal.
- Don’t wear jewelry as it will irritate the skin.